Take advantage of gaps in our schedule with a Drop-in Lesson!
- One-time non-recurring lesson (available due to a weekly swimmer’s cancellation)
- Available for all ages:
– Baby & Me classes (4 months–35 months)
– Adult Group classes (ages 18+)
– Private lessons for 1 or 2 swimmers (ages 3+)
- 30 minutes of customized lesson content (Private Lessons & Adult Group)
- The schedule for the next 3 weeks is listed to the right. Submit an online request to reserve a lesson (PLEASE do not call the office to schedule).
- Discounts apply for private and semi-private lessons.
- Payment must be made as soon as lesson spot is confirmed by the office.
- All sales are final! No refunds or make-ups offered.
Baby & Me classes: $22 per baby
• GUPPIES = 4months–17months
• MINNOWS = 17months–35months
• FISHBOWL = 4months–35months
Adult Group classes: $24 per student
Super Drop-in (*SD*)
|1 swimmer: $45||1 swimmer: $35|
|2 swimmers: $54||2 swimmers: $44|
- Drop-in list does not update automatically (yet!), so always confirm with the office that the slot you want is still available.
- Payments must be made once the office confirms the lesson spot.
- Drop-ins cannot be reserved over the phone.
- No credits, refunds, or make-ups for cancelled or missed lessons
- Dates, times, and instructors subject to last-minute changes
- All drop-ins are 30 minutes, and back-to-back lessons are not allowed. You may schedule 2 lessons in a single day, as long as there is an hour break in between.
- Drop-ins not eligible for any extra discounts or coupons
- Swimmers not yet potty-trained must wear a reusable cloth swim diaper.
- Click on the blue “Choose a Drop-in” button to review Drop-in lesson dates and times.
- Click on the blue “Request a Drop-in” button to submit a request.
- The office will email you ASAP for same- or next-day drop-ins.
- Read our WAIVER OF LIABILITY.
- If you request a drop-in 2 or more days in advance, please allow 24-48 hours for us to respond.
- Do not call the office to schedule drop-ins or ask about your request.
- Pay for the lessons AFTER you receive confirmation from the office.
- Close the scheduling form on your browser.
- New-to-FSS swimmers will receive a Welcome email with more information.