|Announcing our next baby clinic!|
|August 31, 2015|
The next clinic is scheduled for Saturday September 12th from 5:30-6:15pm
|Water Safety Clinic - Sept 19|
|August 28, 2015|
FSS is holding its first Water Safety Clinic on Saturday, Sept 19 for ages 4-9 years old! Swimmers will practice:
- Jumping into the pool with clothes on and swimming to the side
- Back floating & treading water with clothes on
- Safety rules ("Reach or throw - don't go", etc.)
- Much more!
Cost: $25/current FSS participants & $30 new participants
- 4-5 year olds: 5:30-6:30pm
- 6-9 year olds: 6:30-7:30pm
Things to know about the clinic:
- Qualifications: swimmers must be able to swim the length of the Big Pool (17 yards) using the
freestyle stroke and on their back
- Swimmers will need to wear their swimsuits and bring some clothes to wear over their suits
into the pool (shorts, a shirt and socks).
- Don't forget to bring a bag to use for the wet clothes and shoes afterwards.
- Parents are welcome to stay and watch
- Jamie & Josh will be teaching from out of and in the water depending on what techniques the swimmers are working on
- Registration is required in order to participate