Weekly recurring swim lessons for ages 18 years and up, and open to all swim abilities!
How it works
Weekly recurring group lessons at the same day & time, with up to 4 adult swimmers and 1 instructor. For private or semi-private lessons click here. If you do not want (or don’t have time for) weekly lessons we also offer drop-in lessons!
- 3 groups available (split by ability & comfort level)
- 30 minutes 1ce a week
- Customized lesson content (no rigid levels to hold you back!)
- No sessions (ongoing lessons make progress continuous!)
- Start & end any time
Our adult groups are split into beginner, intermediate, and a mixed ability group.
- Beginners – new to swimming and/or have fears (little to no stroke knowledge)
- Intermediate – comfortable in water & can swim across the pool without assistance (basic stroke knowledge)
- Mixed – both abilities welcome, instructor splits beginners and intermediates into 2 lanes
No matter the attendance of the group for adult group classes the cost remains the same:
- 1 adult: $15/lesson
With no sessions to pre-pay for, our participants pay by the month, with invoices due on the 1st of the month. There is an option to pay for multiple months in advance to receive a discount.
Our lessons are ongoing, this means there is no session dates on which swimmers are required to start or stop lessons. Once you sign up for a lesson spot, it’s yours until you decide to move to a new spot or leave our program (or your skills grow & you need to move from beginner to intermediate). See below for a schedule of adult group classes.
Click here if you would like to be added to our wait-list for swim lessons! We’ll contact you as soon as an opening that matches your request becomes available. Wait times can vary depending on needs and your availability; our typical participant waits 1 to 3 months for a spot.
For answers to frequently asked questions (like “What if I need to miss a lesson” or “What will participants learn in lessons without levels?”) click here.
Click below for:
Adult class schedule