These lessons are for children and adults of any background, experience, or ability level.
We run them during all business hours, seven days a week, throughout the year.
- Recurring swim lessons every week: same day, same time, same teacher.
- For ages 3 years and older (can start at 30 months with select instructors)
- 30 minutes of customized lesson content (no levels to hold you back!)
- No pre-set sessions: you start when you want and stop when you want.
Private vs Semi-private
Instead of large ready-made groups, we offer private one-on-one lessons —
or semi-private lessons of 2-4 swimmers of your own choice (siblings, friends, etc.).
Lesson price is based on the number of swimmers as follows:
- 1 swimmer: $36/lesson
- 2 swimmers: $42/lesson ($21 per swimmer)
- 3 swimmers: $48/lesson ($16 per swimmer)
- 4 swimmers: $56/lesson ($14 per swimmer)
(If swimmers are added to or cancelled from a semi-private lesson on any given week, the price will adjust accordingly for that week.)
With no sessions to pre-pay for, our swimmers pay by the month (with payment due on the 1st of the month). There is an option to pay for multiple months in advance to receive a discount.
Click here if you would like to be added to our wait-list for swim lessons. We’ll contact you as soon as we have an opening that matches your request. Wait times can vary greatly depending on your needs and availability; our typical participant waits one to three months for a spot. Once you sign up for a lesson spot, it’s yours until you tell us otherwise. If you decide to discontinue lessons part-way through a month you’ve already paid for, you will be refunded according to the amount of notice given.
If you want to start right away, think recurring weekly lessons won’t work for you, or would like discounted lessons, try our drop-in lessons!
For answers to frequently asked questions (like “What if I need to miss a lesson?” or “What will participants learn in lessons without levels?”) click here.