Always something fun happening for babies and toddlers at FSS!
Themed Pool Parties for kids aged 4 months to 4 years — and their grown-ups, of course!
- Price: $18 per child (1 or 2 adults may accompany)
- Community members as well as regular Farber participants welcome
- Waterslides, noodle-boats, kickboards, and themed pool toys available for play
- Includes a party favor bag and emailed copies of professional photos
Annual events: Sweetheart Swim (new next year!), Easter Egg Dive, Beachball Splash Bash, Glow-Pool Party (new next year!), Pumpkin Plunge, Flamingo Float
TBA October dates. Saturday 5:30-7pm, Sunday 5-6:30pm.
Intro to Infant Swimming: An introductory class for baby swimmers new to FSS classes, taught by an experienced instructor with lots of support, explanation, and demonstrations. This clinic allows participants to experience firsthand the benefits of infant swimming!
- Price: $25 per child (1 or 2 adults may accompany)
- Ages 2 months to 24 months (must be new to classes; open swim or special event participants are welcome)
- Activities: back floats, submersion, kicking basics, gliding above and under water, blowing bubbles, intro to diving for toys, water safety and free play!
Clinics are held annually in March, June, September and December. Dates vary.
NEXT CLINIC DATES:
- Saturday 9/16 5:30-6:15pm
- Saturday 9/16 6:15pm-7pm
- Sunday 9/17 5-5:45pm
- Sunday 9/17 5:45-6:15pm
Arrange a Private Clinic:
We are happy to schedule private clinics for groups who want to get together on their own. Choose a weekend and get in touch to see if the pool is available. Saturdays any time after 5:30pm, or Sundays any time after 4:30pm. These clinics can be run just the same as our regular quarterly clinics, or we can customize it to your request.
$200 Price includes:
- 45 minute clinic with a Baby Class instructor
- Admission for up to 8 babies (with 1 or 2 accompanying adults each)
- Swimmers who are not potty-trained must wear a reusable cloth swim diaper.
- By attending an event or clinic, participants agree to a photo release. Let office know if you want to opt out.
- With 48 hours notice, swimmers may cancel attendance to an event/clinic and make it up at the next event/clinic.
- Request an event or clinic using the form below
- We will confirm that there is still space in the event/clinic
- Make payment (phone or online) to reserve your space