Always something fun happening for babies and toddlers at FSS!
Themed Pool Parties for kids aged 4 months to 4 years — and their grown-ups, of course!
- Price: $16 per child (1 or 2 adults may accompany)
- Community members as well as regular Farber participants welcome
- Waterslides, noodle-boats, kickboards, and themed pool toys available for play
- Includes a party favor bag and emailed copies of professional photos
Annual events: Sweetheart Swim (new next year!), Easter Egg Dive, Beachball Splash Bash, Glow-Pool Party (new next year!), Pumpkin Plunge, Flamingo Float
Saturday January 13, 5:30-7pm: For the first time, we are opening this event to ALL AGES!
Sunday January TBA, 5-6:30pm: This event is still limited to ages 4mo – 4yrs.
Note: In the case of siblings with an age divide, families can choose either date. Please be advised that big kids coming Sunday night will need to be gentle with the little ones, and that little ones coming Saturday night should prepare for some rowdier big kids to be in the pool.
Intro to Infant Swimming Course: For babies and parents new to FSS classes, taught by an experienced instructor with lots of support, explanation, and demonstrations. Experience firsthand the benefits of infant swimming!
- Price: $25 per child (1 or 2 adults may accompany)
- Ages 2 months to 24 months (must be new to classes; open swim or special event participants are welcome)
- Activities: back floats, submersion, kicking basics, gliding above and under water, blowing bubbles, intro to diving for toys, water safety and free play!
Clinics are held annually in March, June, September and December. Dates vary.
NEXT CLINIC DATES:
- Sunday March TBA, 4:45-5:30pm
- Sunday March TBA, 5:30-6:15pm
- Additional classes TBA according to public interest
Arrange a Private Clinic:
We can schedule private clinics for groups who want to get together on their own. We can run them just the same as our regular quarterly clinics, or we can customize it to your requests. Contact us to schedule.
$200 Price includes:
- 45 minute clinic with a Baby Class instructor
- Admission for up to 8 babies (with 1 or 2 accompanying adults each)
- Swimmers who are not potty-trained must wear a reusable cloth swim diaper.
- By attending an event or clinic, participants agree to a photo release. To opt out, inform the office.
- With 48 hours notice, swimmers may cancel attendance to an event/clinic and make it up at the next event/clinic.
- Request an event or clinic using the form below
- We will confirm that there is still space in the event/clinic
- Make payment (phone or online) to reserve your space