Spring Break Lessons
We run a unique drop-in based swim program annually during Spring Break. Lessons are available for ages 4 months and up—all at reduced rates!
SPRING BREAK 2023:
- Private lessons available for 1–2 swimmers aged 3 years to adults.
- Baby & Me classes available for swimmers aged 4 months to 35 months and parents.
- Come up to 4 days during the week, with extra discounts if you come to all 4
- All lessons are 30 minutes, and taught just the same as our regularly scheduled lessons.
- You do not need to be a regular FSS participant to sign up for these lessons.
- Prepayment required to reserve lessons
- NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS ISSUED for cancelled lessons.
- Instructors subject to change (we will notify you of any changes via email ASAP).
- Maximum of 2 swimmers in private lessons
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to schedule a make-up.
- Make-ups must be scheduled during Spring Break and are subject to availability.
- No make-ups offered for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
- Swimmers new to FSS must sign a registration, policy, and waiver form.
- Swimmers not yet potty-trained must wear a reusable cloth swim diaper.
- Request swim times through the form below.
- We will email you back with lesson offers (may take a few days).
- Make payment (over phone or online) to reserve the lesson(s).
- 1 swimmer = $38
- 2 swimmers = $44
- 1 swimmer = $TBA
- 2 swimmers = $TBA
BABY & ME CLASSES
- Single Classes = $15
- 4-Class package = $TBA
NOTE: All lessons and classes are 30 minutes long
Tentative Spring Break Hours
- 10:00am–2:00pm, Teachers TBA
- 12:00–2:00pm, Teacher TBA
- 2:30–7:00pm, Teachers TBA
BABY & ME CLASSES
- 10:00 am Guppies Baby Class (Teacher TBA)
- 10:30 am Minnows Baby Class (Teacher TBA)
- 11:00 am Fishbowl Baby Class (Teacher TBA)