Spring Break Lessons
We run a unique drop-in based swim program every year during Spring Break.
Lessons are available for ages 4 months and up—all at reduced rates!
- Private lessons available for 1–2 swimmers aged 3 years to adults
- Baby & Me classes available for swimmers aged 4 months to 35 months and parents
- Come up to 4 days during the week, with extra discounts if you come to all 4
- All lessons are all 30 minutes, and run just the same as our regularly scheduled classes
- You do not need to be a regular FSS participant to sign up for these lessons
- Prepayment required to reserve lessons
- NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS ISSUED AFTER MARCH 1st
- Instructors subject to change (we will notify you of any changes via email ASAP)
- Maximum of 2 swimmers in private lessons
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to schedule a make-up
- Make-ups must be scheduled during Spring Break and are subject to availability
- No credits, refunds, or make-ups offered for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice
- Swimmers new to FSS must sign a registration, policy, and waiver form
- Swimmers not yet potty-trained must wear a reusable cloth swim diaper
- Request swim times through the form below or over the phone.
- We will confirm your requested spot(s) are still available.
- Make payment (over phone or online) to reserve the spot(s).
- 1 swimmer = $32
- 2 swimmers = $36
- 1 swimmer = $120
- 2 swimmers = $140
BABY & ME CLASSES
- Single Classes = $10
- 4-Class package = $38
- 8-Class package = $76
NOTE: All lessons and classes are 30 minutes long
Monday, March 23 – Thursday, March 26
- Available 10:00 am – 6:30 pm. Teachers TBA.
BABY & ME CLASSES
- 10:00 am Guppies Baby Class (Teacher TBA)
- 10:30 am Minnows Baby Class (Teacher TBA)
- 11:00 am Fishbowl Baby Class (Teacher TBA)
To schedule a Spring Break lesson, submit the form below.
To pay online for your lesson(s), click here.