We run a unique drop-in based swim program every year during Spring Break. Lessons are available for ages 4 months and up—all at reduced rates! Swimmers can benefit from extra consistency in instruction by attending multiple times per week, potentially all with the same teacher!
- Private lessons available for 1 or 2 swimmers aged 3 years to adult
- Baby & Me classes available for swimmers aged 4 months to 35 months
- Come up to 4 days during the week, with extra discounts if you come to all 4.
- All lessons are 30 minutes long, and run just the same as our regularly scheduled classes.
- You do not need to be a regular FSS participant to sign up for these lessons.
- Prepayment required to reserve lessons
- NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS ISSUED AFTER MARCH 1st
- Instructors subject to change (we will notify you of any changes via email ASAP)
- Maximum of 2 swimmers in private lessons
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to schedule a make-up.
- Make-ups must be scheduled during Spring Break and are subject to availability.
- No credits, refunds, or make-ups offered for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice
- Swimmers new to FSS must sign a registration, policy, and waiver form.
- Swimmers not yet potty-trained must wear a reusable cloth swim diaper.
Single Classes = $10 ($4 discount)
4-Class package = $38 ($18 discount)
NOTE: All lessons and classes are 30 minutes long
Spring Break 2020
All dates and details TBA in January 2020. Once announced, register by submitting the below form.
To Register for Spring Break:
- Request swim times through the form below or over the phone.
- We will confirm your requested spot(s) are still available.
- Make payment (over phone or online) to reserve the spot(s).
To pay online for your lesson(s), click here.