We run a unique drop-in-based swim program annually during Winter Break. Lessons are available for ages 4 months and up—all at reduced rates!
Swimmers can benefit from some extra consistency in instruction by attending multiple times per week, potentially all with the same teacher!
- Discounted Private lessons available for 1 or 2 swimmers aged 3 years–adults
- Discounted Baby & Me classes available for swimmers aged 4 months to 35 months and parents
- Take 1 lesson or come up to 8 times over two weeks, with extra discounts applied to packages of 4 or 8 lessons
- All lessons are all 30 minutes, and run just the same as our regularly scheduled classes
- You do not need to be a regular FSS participant to sign up for these lessons
- Prepayment required to reserve lessons.
- NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER DECEMBER 10.
- Instructors subject to change (we will notify you of any changes via email ASAP).
- Maximum of 2 swimmers in semi-private lessons
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to reschedule, and make-ups must be scheduled during Winter Break.
- No credits, refunds, or make-ups offered for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
- Swimmers new to FSS must sign a registration, policy, and waiver form.
- Swimmers not yet potty-trained must wear a reusable cloth swim diaper.
- Request swim times through the form below or over the phone.
- We will confirm your requested spot(s) are still available.
- Make payment (over phone or online) to reserve the spot(s).
4-Lesson Package: 8-Lesson Package:
Single Classes = $10
4-Class package = $38
8-Class package = $76
NOTE: All lessons and classes are 30 minutes long
Winter Break 2019/2020
Private Lessons will run between the hours of 10:00am-6:00pm.
Baby Classes: 10:00am Guppies, 10:30am Minnows, 11:00am Fishbowl.
Regular lesson schedule (cancel here as needed)
Winter Break Program (regular lessons suspended)
Register by submitting the below form.
To pay online for your lesson(s), click here.